With the first week of Slop just finishing up in the house, the HG’s have been somewhat creative in what they have created week 1 with the metallic tasting protein oatmeal like product, better known to Big Brother watchers as SLOP!
The have not’s for week 1 were Elissa, Helen, Howard, Judd and Andy. These members of the red team came in last place in the BB lakeside rafting and can balancing competition held earlier in the week and shown on Sunday’s CBS Show. Life on Slop sure looks like it would be really hard unless you get super creative and its amazing with some of the dishes you can come up with!
Amanda created some slop cupcakes which were a house favorite (even the non slop eaters were eating them, to the dismay of the hungry have-nots) and got gobbled up quickly! Slop-balls, slop falafels, chocolate sodas, vanilla and chocolate souffle and even slop rock candy/brittle were made and used to feed the have-nots.
While the feeds were not on yet when these item were made (Big Brother House-guests enter the house approx. 1 week prior to the first show airing, the first LIVE show is Thursday July 3rd at 8/7 central!)
Here is a Recipe for Slop Cupcakes!!!
- 1 Cup Liquid mixed with Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup Big Brother Slop & Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, combine creamer mixture and Big Brother Slop mix; let soak for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl measure oil; stir in slop mixture.
- In a third bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients, just until combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until cups are 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
and there you have it! Give these a try in your kitchen using your own slop mixture or protein powder or heck, even oats! The liquid you choose can make an incredible flavor difference too!
Please enjoy these recipes and let me know if you try them how they come out! Feel free to make suggestions of your own too! I’d be happy to share with other Big Brother Fans! I will bring you more creative ideas after America’s Choice is announced and the house guests get cooking in the BB house!!!